Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

and bamm shadow comes in

its predictable but eh... its awesome !

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

nice

love the ending, thx for your hard work

Dollar Dollar

lol

industry are abusing us, they are supplied, in quebec 3 gas station owner got busted for plot on gas price, its a plot !

Tsunami Fighter Tsunami Fighter

nice game

but if winners donate to charity, dows that make Charlie Sheen a winner ? Cuz you know he is WINNING !

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

man the game rock but..

is there only 3 songs ?

JohnnySedona responds:

Yeah, keeping the file size reasonable was a pretty serious concern as the graphics got more and more detailed- three songs were all that would fit (and not sound like shit from overcompression). I'm planning on putting together an extended, larger game with nine songs, if there's a demand for it.

Ghost Motel 6 Ghost Motel 6

That was fine

you become better from animation in animation, you have a lot of idea and the interactibity was nicely use in this one keep up the good work

Green Day - September Ends Green Day - September Ends

...bra.

lol ziro, concerning what you said to gimmesuga... this song is not hard to do at all..

Zir0 responds:

Hey.

I agree, it's not hard. However, the difficulty of composing this song is beside the point.

More importantly, though, the expectation of a constructive review, especially with such a low score was omitted yet again.

If you have not already seen it, I encourage you to view this thread on Newgrounds. It's entitled, "The Purpose of Reviews".

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1 043492/